A One Tyres offer a reputable tyre breakdown service in Downpatrick, including Strangford, Saul, Inch, Ardglass, Killough and Dundrum.
We have the following advice if you get a flat tyre or puncture in or near Downpatrick:
Remain calm and avoid sudden movements. Keep a steady grip on the steering wheel to maintain control of the vehicle.
Find a Safe Location:
Signal and pull over to a safe location away from traffic. Look for a designated parking area, lay-by, or a safe spot on the side of the road.
Turn on Hazard Lights:
Activate your hazard lights to alert other drivers that you have a problem. This makes your vehicle more visible, especially in low-light conditions or bad weather.
If you feel that you can’t change the tyre yourself contact A One Tyres on: 028 9269 9107.
Why do Tyres go Flat?
Tyres can go flat for various reasons, such as:
- Punctures from nails, screws, or sharp objects on the road
- Over or under inflating the tyre
- Damage caused by hitting a curb or pothole
- Wear and tear from driving long distances or at high speeds
- Issues with valve stems or rims.